- Administrative support related to current projects
- Working with our Excel planning system, Penta database, and SAP
- Support in updating various schedules for production, internal planning, rework/ warranty, installation, and documentation
- Setting up and updating budgets for projects
- Updating project structures in consultation with Project Management, Engineering and Sales
- Gain insight into capacity planning
- Bachelor or Master student of Industrial Engineering or Process Engineering or similar
- Ideally practical experience in the field of planning
- Systematic way of working
- Good knowledge of the MS Office package
- For non-native speakers: Fluent English skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
Housing will be provided by Grenzebach. You will also have access to the community pool and a discounted membership.
Beginn: September 2018
Dauer: 6 months
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
A family-owned company with 1,600 employees worldwide, 500 engineers in 10 countries at 21 locations. We have customers in the glass, solar, building materials as well as wood and airport industries. For the chemical industries we develop procedural machines.
Achieving highest quality in our products as well as having innovative technologies, we belong to the top companies of the world. We stand for continuous expansion and development of our product spectrum and constant optimization of production processes to provide our customers just what they need.
Herst. von Maschinen für sonstige bestimmte Wirtschaftszweige