A typical day at the office:
- Answering customer’s emails and phone calls (new products, orders).
- Contacting other departments to coordinate customer’s requests.
- Discussions with the business group about your experience and improvement ideas.
- Facing production challenge and making sure that the product will arrive in the right quality, quantity and on time.
We offer you
- Competitive market salary and allowances
- Relocation package (personal and household goods transport, temporary flat)
- Many benefit plans concerning your professional and personal development
- An informal and open working atmosphere
- Focus on your well-being, health, and safety
- Do you have a customer-focused mindset?
- Are you a team player with strong planning and organizational skills?
- Do you speak fluent English and German?
Our Client, the major player in the chemical industry, is looking for a Customer Service Representatives in beautiful Terneuzen, Netherlands.
• Speaking an additional European language
English C1 or higher - German C1 or higher
Anzahl der Plätze: 10
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.